When a friend or relative dies while travelling, living or working abroad, Champ funeral services can help you repatriate your loved ones from around the globe, whilst understanding what a difficult and confusing time it is. We are only a phone call away.
Repatriation is the process of returning a person to their place of origin or citizenship.
We can help you with arrangements tailored to your specific needs. We offer a completely flexible service, taking care of as much or as little as you want; from document processing and flight booking, to the preparation of the deceased for international repatriation and liaison with the Funeral Directors at the other end of the journey.
Our multilingual support team speak many languages and can help in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. In addition we have access to translators to help with other languages.
Incoming Repatriation point to point worldwide and to UK destinations
Outgoing Repatriation from the UK to worldwide destinations
Collection & Delivery Nationwide collection to final destination or airport collection and transfer
We will act in a speedy and efficient manner. Once you haveentrusted your requirements to Champ Funeral services you will be kept informed every step of the way.
Our repartriation team experts help enable us to organise the best possible transportation airline connections, whilst bearing in mind the respect required in dealing with Human remains within the confines and limits of procedures and formalities stipulated by Airline regulations. A flight can be booked within a few hours of all documentation being complete.
If our services are required for a repatriation we are able to provide the following:
- Full International Repatriation services to and from any country in the world
- Advice on all Repatriation documentation and coffin requirements for:
- UK authorities
- All Embassies & Consulates
- All major airlines
- Documentation delivery service for Embassies & Consulates in London.
- Regulations differ from Country to Country and we are only too pleased to advise you on specific requirements for the required destination.
- Translation services for official documents, i.e. death certificates, invoices & reports. We alleviate any language problems often associated with probate when death occurs abroad.
- Freight booking services and airway bill.
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hrs per day, 7 days week
- Unsealing the repatriation coffin and removing the metal lining.
- A range of coffins conforming to international shipping regulations (zinc lined, air-trays, Italian and French coffins).
- Urns suitable for international transit including zinc lining of traditional wooden urns.
- Embalming services suitable for all cases going to tropical climates.
- Coffin or Casket choice